Monday, July 27, 2009

Excellence Awards Day

Time flies without wings.
How I wish that time has broken wings sometimes, though it will never happen as time does not have wings like birds that fly so freely in the sky.





Five years ago, I stood on the stage to receive the "Best Student Award" in my alma mater, SMK Vivekananda which is located in the heart of the city, Kuala Lumpur.




As I was standing in front of everyone, my heart beated so fast in the speed of light. Needless to say, I have to thank all my teachers who nurtured me in my secondary school life to be the Alex Ng who you know today.



This year, my Sister is the Best Student in 2009!
Brother and sister are the best students! How cool is that? :D



Time passes fleetingly without saying goodbyes to humans.

As the saying goes, procrastination is the thief of time. Do not waste our time as time is gold. One of my teachers used to say, time is life.

One second,
one minute,
one hour,
one day,
one week,
one month,
one year!

POOF!
We're getting older
each moment without us knowing!

Do not be scare to do something good in life! And appreciate the people around us! Do not take things for granted as some things will never happen twice. Time will never go backward like how we reverse our cars.

Just do it! *promoting for Nike* Haha.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name