Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tiring Training Session Yesterday

Yesterday, I was going through one of the most tiring training session on this new semester..

We went to the training venue by Unimas Bus even though the number runner was below 10 person.

We started our training at 8.30am at Stadium Kota Samarahan and finish at 10.30am.

At first we go for warming up, stretching as well as some Drilling. After that, we all going to do the recovering test which we need to run 400m,600m and 800m for 2 set.

After that, most of us were very tiring but Bryan and Alexander did very well on that, congrats to them, their hard work has paid off.. Hopefully they can get some Medal for Unimas for the coming competition.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name