Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The BanQuet again !!




Really Annoying, Really Annoying, It was just about 10.00am in the morning, as I was still sleeping, I was BOOM till I cannot sleep. Do you all know what happen? The next door roommate, playing his music extremely loud and the woofer sound really disturbing my sleep.
I was awake and nothing I can do but, I started to on my laptop with the best speaker around the town, I BOOOOOOM them back till the person x boleh tahan and went out.

Really bad am I? Actually I am not, but If people don't disturb me, I won't disturb them. I am really a good person to married with, seem promoting myself, omg, out of topic already.

Just now, 5 of us went out for Dinner, and the destination was once again at The BanQuet, as I was promoting the food there again. My friends said she does not want to eat at Sakura Cafe again, so she requested me "Let's go out and eat, since I say I was very sien" The sentences that say I was very sien is few day ago, but oklah, I really enjoy the dinner.

We order 4 types of different dishes since we have 5 person. So we order Prawns, Fried Vegetable, Hot and Spicy Toufu and Lemon Chicken. The taste was really great, and after the dinner we had a chat among 5 of us. Really Enjoy it. Thanks, my friends.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name