Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bored Sunday

Today, were really a bored days to go through. I was sleeping at the moment of 12.01pm in the afternoon and I was awake due to my mobile that was ringing. It was my friends who call me to tell me one good news but with terms and condition apply.

After that, I continue with my sleep till 1pm as I only get into sleep at 4.30am this morning. As soon as I wake up, I was planning to get my lunch at Cempaka Cafe, but I was a bit lazy and end up with having a cup of coffee+maggie in my room.

Then, I continue with my revision but it was a bit blur, every information are difficult to enter into my brain but due to the high consumption of Dark/Black Coffee, I was able to continue the reading eventhough it seem very limited information that get into my brain.

Now, I having my 3rd cup of coffee of the day, hopefully I can stay fresh to continue with my revision for Mid-Term examination tomorrow.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name