Saturday, August 8, 2009

Entrepreneurship Seminar

Today, as early as 7am, I need to push myself to wake up as I have to attending an workshop session regarding ENTREPRENEURSHIP career. The seminar was held in CTF1, whereby around 300 students attended the talks.

During the talks, actually it was really beneficial for all the students regarding Entrepreneur, but I was not one who really like about the seminar, as my mind was not in the seminar, but on our Mid-term exam that will be on Monday. Actually, I am not the only one, as we are sitting together in a minority group whereby all my friends also attended this seminar. Why I say minority, this is because most of the students who attended this seminar was Malays and Bumiputera.

As the seminar go on, I did something wrong, that is, I took one of my friend mobile, and just wanna have a look but I found out some privacy document which contents some interesting photos. This was her first time wearing
...... and it looked very nice, and I eventually BLUETOOTH the picture into my mobile, haha, do you know what happpen next, OMG, I cannot imagine it, this is the first time I saw she is C..... as she noticed I took her photo.

I feel myself so bad, as I did something until she was
C..... Luckily, all of her friends help to Cheer her up, and about 20 minutes later, she is fine.. What a relieve, I eventually send her 30+ apology sms and finally she started to talk with me back.

Then, all of us enjoy eating the morning tea break items, as we took a lot a finish it.. haha, likes 2day haven't eat b4.

Next we have the second talk, which is about the Tourism and HomeStay. It something new for me and I have pay a little attention towards the talk given.

After that, all of us have our lunch and we all really have fun chatting among each others, and my friends is planning for a Wednesday trip out from UNiMaS, to eat, watch movie, etc.. But I still 50 50, don't know whether wanna join them or not.

After the lunch, we had another talk by a Dato's which about farming worm, cow, etc, which he mention that, the entrepreneur can gained a lot in term of profit, but what I think is depend on the entrepreneur itself as hardwork pay well and not for those who did not pay much effort into it. During the talk, the Dato's always mention that "students who is sleeping please stay awake" and after his talk, during the closing ceremony by Youth Minister of Entrepreneur in Department of Chief Minister, this Dato's was fall into asleep when our TNC, Prof Fadzil and the Youth Minister were given a speech. What we did was, taking his picture that he is fall in sleep and I dunno what my friends will do about it.

The seminar was officially end, at 5.30pm and b4 we all return to our hostel, eventually we all took a lots of packet drinks, as well as foods. Then, when I reached my apartment, I took a short nap and now after having my dinner, I need to start with my REVISION for Monday Mid-Term as well as later on, in the morning, I need to finish writing my Quiz for Research Marketing.


No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name