Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mid-Term Examination

I'm back with more updated news regarding my daily life.

Just two hour ago, I was just finish my Mid-Term examination for International Marketing Course!

Unbelievable, It was a not a difficult papers to answer, but, I found that, I am not able to provide best answer for this paper.

Today, was another tired day to go on as I did not get much sleep as doing revision for the mid-term yesterday, whereby only slept for 3 hours. During the afternoon, I managed to stole a little time to rest for 45 minutes b4 continued with my reading/revision.

Now, I would like to concentrate on my FYP Literature Review, which I need to do summary regarding what I has read on selected journals.

I am glad that, finally, the weather is cooling a bit, whereby heavy rain occurs at 8.45pm till now.
Wow, I really make me feel sleepy but, I still got many things to go on, I decided to hang off my sleep for my future. I really need to get at least a 'C' for my FYP, so that I can eventually graduate on time.

That all for now. B4 I go off, I would like to take the opportunities to thanks my one of my friends, who willing to fetch us back to our hostel after the examination just now, as the rain was really heavy. Thanks and I hope our FRIENDSHIP will last forever.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name