Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Class Today

Today, there was no class, so I manage to use the time to get more sleep as I only get in my bed at 5am in the morning. So I decide to sleep more till 1pm. Wonderful rest of course. After getting myself ready, I went to my friends room, to print my summary for one of the journal that I had read, and I eventually went to meet with my supervisor.

She told me that, I am in the right track, and she teach me that the information in the summary that I show her can be used for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 as well. She also teach me how to do the chapter 2 which she said, I only need to read more journals and just take their implication from what I had read, and not need to add my own opinions.

She asked me one Question,"she said, how many pages do you think your FYP need at least?" The answer I give her was below 60. Then, she help me to divided out from the six chapter. Amazing?
I also ask her back, if I did 30+ pages, can I passed? The answer she give "YES". Is that true? I don't o think that, I just wanna to concentrate on my chapter 2 now, read as much as can, and summarize it to become my points for Chapter 2.

After that, I was chatting with my friend, and we has decided to eat KFC, so I sms my friends and borrow his CAR, and myself, Jeffery, Allen and Wai Mun went to DAPAU the KFC and b4 we come back to Unimas, we went to TAKA Cake House to get some Buns. What a Lucky Day for me, I got the buns with 30% discount and Jeffery and Allen got 20% due to the error of the cashiers. I know I am LOYAL to Taka but not need to give me large amount of Discount ge, later Taka Bungkus how? hahaha.

After that, we back to campus, and after dividing all the KFC, I went back because I want to go for a jog b4 I eat my KFC, if not I become "Fai Chai" lor. Getting Fat, not Fit.

So, now I was enjoying my KFC, TVB Movies and I think I need to continue with my study later on.. because tomorrow there was another plan for Dinner outside Unimas, so there will be no time for STUDY.

That all for now..

1 comment:

LING CHUNG CHENG said...

hahaz.. is "fai zai" la..

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name