Saturday, August 29, 2009

No Posting in the Next 3 day

Sorry, there will be no new posting in the next three day as I will be very busy working full time at Boulevard. This is because for the continuous three days, we will be working almost 14 hours to 15 hours per day including our traveling and break time.

That, why I see myself will be in a very tired mood, where as after the work over, we need to rush back to Unimas and get a good rest for the next day preparation.

For yesterday, that was my first experienced as a CASHIERS in my life, and it was a successful one as the most important things being a cashiers are there are no shortage of $$$.

As a cashiers, what I can say was, It is better than being a packets, but our responsible is quite heavy as if anything happen, we are the one that being responsible for the fault !!

To all my friends and Lecturers, come visit us at Boulevard, experiences yourself, to the world of TRAFFIC in Boulevard Hyper Market !!!

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name