Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothing 2 said

Today, I was being scold by my cousin sister for not calling back to my sister regarding her latest condition as she is not feeling well.

Actually, I wanna to make the call but after I considering that she might taking rest, I just send a short sms to her, hoping that she will get well soon..

I send my message to her during my H1N1 talk, and after the Majlis Penyerahan Bendera Contingent for the Borneo Games, I went back to my hostel to upload something about my friend in the Facebook, accidentally, my cousin sister saw the posting and scold me for not calling my sister.

Then, I went out for my training, and when I came back, I saw the comment by my cousin sister.
I have nothing to say, emmm what I hope is my sister will get well soon. May god bless her.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name