Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sickness everyway




















Just now, I was accompany one of my housemate to the nearest Clinic in Kota Samarahan whereby he is seeking medical treatment due to fever, sore throat, cough, as well as running now.

We went the at 8pm and was stun by the large number of people who are seeking for treatment at the clinic. Due to that, my friends and I need to wait till 9.10pm, almost an hour to receive the treatment.

Luckily, my friend was not very serious as his body temperature was around 37.4 c.If not he need to be quarantine. haha

But, one thing was in my mind, why Unimas Clinic was not in operation during weekends? How about any emergency cases that happen in Unimas, where the students will be taken to?? As a precaution, I think the Unimas Autority should think about this as the number of H1N1 cases seem to be increasing.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name