Friday, August 7, 2009

What I Did Today?

Today, it was a really bored day, after going for a tutorial class in the morning, I went back to my hostel and sleep till the evening.

When I wake up in the evening, I took a pack of Maggie as my Lunch as when I wake up, it was already 2.30pm.

After that, as I feel very hot and nothing to do, I sleep again until 5.30pm.

Then, as first I plan to go for a slow jog, but I was not in that mood, maybe I was a bit upset with the competition "Borneo Games" that has been postpone to December.

As time past by, I use the time to watch my favorite TVB Drama, until my housemate, came back from his class at 6.30pm and he told me that, Let's go out for Dinner.

That, was my routine everyday if I had not group discussion and he does not have class at night, we will go Warung 2000 for Dinner now.

To be continued....

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name