Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good --> Bad Bad

After receive a good news on the day regarding scoring well in Strategic Management, I was happy but it seem won't last long as what I get to know from Lau, a Master's Students in Unimas, he suddenly poke me via the Facebook and ask me whether I want to know my current marks for Marketing Research.

It really disappointing, at 4.40am I receiving the news about my current marks for Marketing Research from the total, it really not helping at all, the person I means is not Lau, another person, 27/40-->a part from the total carry mark what he give me for my Assignment 2 + Case Study + Presentation. It seem let me down and how do I face with the Final's Examination? at least give la 30++, so that it would be better chances for me to get a good results.

Now I really cannot imagine it, I don't dare to predict what I will get from MY FINAL which consists of 30 Marks, and even tough the Tips is given to us by Ernest, but it seem I cannot run away from getting a better results this time around since I only able to get a so so results last semester from his course. I got a feeling that, it would not be a good one again. sigh....

3 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

How about mine? Die? Better don't put hope, CRASH !!!

alex5454 said...

I already told you mar.. Both of us get 40/60

Jeffrey better la, 42/60.

so so results la.. If I under Lau, should get 50++ ge.. hahahahaaaaa

this is the world of "SRM" "RM" -->students relationship management, relationship management.

You got good relationship? --> GOOD MARKS

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Haha, so sad. No relationship at all

Habuk pun tak ada

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name