Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kuching Port

Later in the afternoon, most likely I will go to KPA with my others Marketing coursemate for a 4 hour journey to discover the life inside KPA such as what they do daily, who they deal with and etc.

Therefore, I need to transform back to my normal lifestyle in order to follow this trip which will be held later on around 1.00pm and I don't want to be in a Zombies Stage whereby if I don't sleep yesterday night, I guess I will be one of the most Tired Zombies. haha, so I decided to sleep early as well as enough sleep, I guess I sleep more than 8 hours, in order to replace my energy for the last two day.

Well, if I have chance to take some photo in KPA, I will upload it in the blog later on, maybe tonight or early in the morning, if I still awake and the Internet Connection is Good. Therefore, stay tune for the next posting about Kuching Port Authority.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name