Monday, October 19, 2009

Slowing Down Progress

It seem that all the blogger in TMT1013 has slowing down their blogging behavior including myself, I won't denied it as I have not blog for the last 3 days, I guess so, why? I have nothing to post and I am quite busy with something else, sorry, it's secret. Anyways, all the evaluation on projects, assignments, blogs and etc. will be end this week, I guess as latest on Friday, whereby we handed our last TMT1013, Web Design Assignments and that is it, we can call it THE END.

But, that does not means I can slowing down myself as I still need to cope with the Final Examination, My Final Year Project (FYP) and most important my revision for the coming examination starting on the 9th November 2009. I have around 2 weeks to deal with that, but before that, I still need to deal with the Strategic Management assignments that we need to submit next week but I have not start anything, oh my god!!!

In addition, an half and hour ago, I just went to met my FYP supervisor's and again I need to do re-editing again, but I hope this will be the last one, I am really hope for that as I does not want to waste my time on that work again and again, therefore, I am looking for help from someone that is expert, hahaha, and he is helping me, wow.... gonna to get this work done soon.

Anyways, I hope everyone will be enjoying the workload (FYP) and end it as soon as possible in order to concentrate on others part of the studies will is important as well.

ALL THE BEST

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name