Sunday, December 20, 2009

15 Days to Fly again

It's time to fly again and it is getting sooner, I will be flying back to Unimas on the 5th of January 2010 on a morning trip alone this time since one of my friends was traveling back to Unimas earlier than usual, as plan.

Therefore, I will utilizing the remaining days or life in Kuala Lumpur, hopefully in a happy mood since there are lot's of trouble, it's complicated.

Anyways, I am glad that I managed to pass the examination and going through the 1st semester without any troublesome, and it was a good results, for your information, I was very happy for it, hahaha.

Well, about the HTC Touch 2, I am utilizing it even though I am not mastering it well, it's really complicated as what can I say, but I really love the gadget.

See you all soon in UNIMAS, and Take Care friends, enjoy the remaining days in our hometown.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name