Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life as a Final Year Student

Life still need to be gone through even though I know that I am not happy at the moment due to personal reason but I am cheating myself as being as happy as others. You saw me as a talkative person, actively participate during lectures, seem to be happy, but actually I am sad in my heart. The reason of being sad was just too personal for me to mention out, so, I just decided to gone through my life as usual and end my University's life as a student and enter the world of being a employee if I am working for others or maybe myself being a employer, who know right?

As a Final Year Student, it mean I need to go through a busy life such as working people, 9am-5pm but I am just as early as 7am-6pm as I need to attend classes at 8am, 3 day per week and then, I will stay back in the Lecturer room to do my PTA, assignments, and notes till the sun had gone. It not an easy as more and more assignments and exercises coming after us, and with the CNY is around the corner, would I able to finish it?

Well, there is also good news from the lecturer, whereby we will be given a Mid-Term Test just before we all off, back to our weeks long holiday for the CNY and I am just hoping that I will be able to do well, not need to be too good, an average results will be suitable with my style which will enable me to narrow down the probability of getting hyper-tension or stress during the Final Examination.

Today, I just about to finish my Chapter 4 with the help of somebody, "Sifu" who are kindly lending his hand to help me going through the analysis part. Therefore, my Chapter 4 is about 85% done and just need to consults another experiences lecturer to confirm it back whether the analysis was done in a correct method or not.

So, for this coming week, I need to buck up and do more exercises and readings which I hope it would help me during the examination.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name