Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Examination Over, Here we Come CNY

Yeah... the Examination is over and now Here we go Chinese New Year. By the ways, I still have lots of assignments to deal with, starting with the Managerial Accounting, my Boss already divided the parts of our assignments and I was given a due-date for it.

Yet, back to the examination I gone through, thanks to the exercises given by MT (the lecturer), I am pleased that I manage to do the examination on the quantitative parts, but not the theory parts, which offered 30 marks, totally gone for mostly of us, including myself, but at least I managed to do to the very best in the quantitative questions given, as I had practice mostly of the exercises given by MT.

Therefore, no more examination now, and I would like to take few days rest before continues with the Assignments, Final Year Projects as well as others sorts of things. So now, I would like wishes all Chinese who celebrates Chinese New Year, Happy Prosperity Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you..
May you have a very happy and prosperous new year..
Hope to see you around.. Haha..

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name