Thursday, April 22, 2010

Event Promoter

Just securing my first job after graduation even though it is not permanent, but at least somebody else appreciated my ability to work and requested us again to work for them in a Events on June 09-20 2010 at Central Court Mid Valley Mega-mall.

This time, the client is not Dutch Lady but it is Telekom Malaysia (TM) and Toys Story 3, and when I was informed yesterday about the request for work, without thinking much, I accepted the offers, of course I won't forget my friends such as Sam, Michele, Wai Mun, and Yen Kee which we had been working together with me last year during the Dutch Lady Event.

Therefore, I requested them to join me as well and this time, another new comers is joining us which is Siew Lung, Sam beloved gf. Not forgotten, we are joined by Shaz, the cute and business minded women, haha, just joking, but we love to chat with her since she is so kind and friendly.

Anyways, thanks to Michelle Lim, my boss for the event for securing us a job while at the moment I still keep applying for jobs, but if my future boss requested me to start working, I will just tell him or her that I am only available after the event which is after 20 June 2010.

For those who had confirm to participate in this event as a crew member, don't "fly aero-plane" because I already confirm with our boss about your guys and girls participation in this event.

Hope to get few more Males Crew Member for the events, anyone is interested? Preferable Fresh Graduate from any recognize universities.


My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name