Friday, May 21, 2010

IKO, Twinbow, ANO

What that?

Actually that is the brands name for the products that I will be dealing with in the nearest period of time, middle of June 2010.

Yes, I landed a job with Yew Len Marketing Sdn. Bhd., a company that dealing with the products. I am entering the company as a Management Trainee for the 1st three month, or probation period before ended up as permanent staffs for the company.

Well, even though they offer me is below what I expected, but at least they willingly to offer me a place instead of like some others company which only lie to me, not to harm the company name, therefore, not to mention it!

Anyways, I am glad that my working career will start soon, just after I finished up my Event job at Mid Valley Megamall which start on 09 June 2010 to 20 June 2010. Immediately a day after the event, I will be working with Yew Len Marketing Sdn. Bhd. There is where my career will start and I do hope I will be able to perform well and get increment or promotion at the nearest time.


3 comments:

Audrey said...

Congraz to u for getting ur 1st job.. Good luck to you.. Gambateh..

alex5454 said...

Thanks Sook Yee.

I hope it won't be a stressful one.

hahaa

Electrician New York NY Electrical Contractor said...

Great story thanks for posting.

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name