Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Probation Period Come to the END!

Well, My probation period working as Management Trainee in Yen Len Marketing (IKO) is coming to the end in 10 days. So, what is the next step I need to do?

As my colleagues will be the one who her probation period to be end a week earlier than me, well I will try to get her comparison offers which given by our company as the increment for being as a permanent workers in this company.

Basically, what do they offers us? How much increment in term of salary? Benefits?, Intrinsic & Extrinsic Benefits? what else? Anyone who had experiences this in the nearest time being? Can share with me what you people get from your company?

I am looking forward for it as being a permanent workers is always better as the rewards and value we were graded are much more higher, that mean more responsible, more works, more OT, and most important MORE Pay! haha.

Hope to get a Good News from my Superior. "Reach 4 the SKY" Yeah!

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name