Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Hard Work Finally PayOFF

It's has been months while I waiting for it to be informed by my boss regarding my Increments in-term of Salary & Allowances.

Yesterday, I was unfit for works as I having bad stomachache but still due to working commitment, I was in the office to work.

As I was working with my colleagues, my boss called me and requested me to go to his room for some discussion on works but surprisingly it come out with a good news for ME!

I am so glad that my working commitment are being appreciated and the Best Moment was when he (My Boss) told me the figure (x%) of increment.

I am happy with that offers and hope that he willing to increase the increment in future!

Finally, my Hard-Work is Payoff !!! Thanks God!


5 comments:

Audrey said...

Congraz lo.. ^^
Time to belanja.. Haha..
Just kidding..
Keep it up!!!

zzccff said...

Afin de recevoir quelques bonnes authentiques classiques sacs main Chanel vous-mme, puis une plus grande activit devrait tre de procder au dtaillant le plus proche Chanel officielle de votre achat. Cependant, les rapports malheureux serait le fait des charges des villes n'aura pas la boutique officielle relle Chanel, ce qui, de son une situation pour tous ceux qui profitent du logo et de besoin d'obtenir des marchandises rels la suite.
Nanmoins, heureusement, il ya beaucoup d'autres choix crs pour la recherche. Par exemple, il n'est pas rare de reconna Sac Hermès Mini Plume?tre une quantit importante de vendeurs d'aujourd'hui dans la ville beaucoup de ceux qui sont lis avec le modle et le march des produits du fabricant. Gnralement, ces types de vendeurs obtenir des produits d'normes l'intrieur du constructeur Chanel, et ensuite de vendre dans ce automatiquement, puisque les produits de sortie, le maintien d'un bord compacte sur eux-mmes gagner Sac Hermès Plume. Vous pouvez aller ce genre de revendeur pour obtenir un ralisme l'ancienne Chanel dames sac main vous-mme. Bien, il est essentiel de rester loin de ceux qui favorisent l'imposture des faux sacs tout en utilisant le tarif des types authentiques ainsi que certainement un tricheur dans les gens. Habituellement pense d'une tude de la date relle du vendeur avant d'acheter un sac main innovant de leur magasin. Entra?neur rplique

Clinical Data Management said...

Micro therapeutic Research Labs (MTR) is a quality driven, full service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that provides a broad range of clinical research services to the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.

NYC electricians New York NY said...

Great story thanks so much

Online Diploma said...

great information and inspiration, Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog.nice written I would like to see more posts like this.thanks

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name