Friday, March 22, 2013

Annual Bonus & Increment from my Company

Well, it's one year since I working in Carlsberg Malaysia and definitely more years to come for me in this established company.

I am more happy to say that definitely this is one of the best company I has work for. I am a good and dedicated Immediate Boss, and very kind and caring Big Boss as well as a very good team/colleagues.

Today might be a very good day for me as I received an official letter from my immediate superior regarding the Annual Bonus & Increment I got from the company.

Overall, it was really unexpected as I was still a young executive in current company but the Bonus & Increament from my company was really GOOD.

Nothing to complaint as all, maybe my 1 years hard work really pay off handsomely.

Thanks Boss for the Good Bonus & Increament I got for last year.

God Bless.

6 comments:

Birdal saree said...

Your share will be helpful to many people, at least for me.Waiting for more of this post, thank you.

http://reginacassell.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunday-school.html said...

Congrats on your job promotion!

Ritu said...

If you are getting this then you definitely deserve it. Your hard and good work will always get paid. So, well done and congrats.

Egypt said...

thanks

Admin said...

This is a Good Post and it helps a lot to the readers. For all queries C / C++ / Java / C# / Software Design / Architecture / Refactoring, Process / Automation / Testing, Finance / Business Consulting / SEO http://www.geekspeak2000.com

Unknown said...

The best online shopping store in pakistan where you can buy any thing you want. Just click the link below to get best deals.
storenshop.pk

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name