Friday, July 17, 2009

Doctor or Consultant?

Well, yesterday I was not feeling well. I having bad running nose and feel headache.

So, I ended up into my University Clinic, the environment in the clinic is good, the services provided by the registration staff was overall good but what make me unsatisfied was the services provided by the DOCTOR.

Normally, we a patient visit a clinic for treatment, the doctor normally do checking on the body, at least providing some treatment to the patient, but unfortunately for me, I have a bad perception of the services provided by the Doctor.

Do you all want to know what happen ?

I was consult by a foreign "doctor" which I at first I though he is an experience doctor by looking at his age !!

But, what the doctor did was, asking me what sickness do I have, and then write in the computer system, and provide me with the medicine without any checking. What happen if I was given the wrong medicine?

I am not saying that the doctor is not good, but at least he should at First, provides checking on us before issuing the medicine. Is he a real life Doctor?

If this the case that happen in the future, I may just go to the nearest pharmacy to consult a pharmacist to get the medicine without need to consult a Doctor.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Hello! Saying hi from KL here. WOW.
We have such 'professional doctor' nowadays. NO need to check, tengok saja, 'dah tahu'?

Rest more, sleep more! :D

Create a chatbox laaaaa. :D

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name