Friday, July 17, 2009

"Friendships"

How do we define the word "friendship"?

Friends is someones else who is close with us whereby he or she will be the next person after our parents that will share, listen to what we gossip about, someone who willing to help us and also someone who able to care about us.

I experience a negative perception towards "friendship" when one of my close friends, I don't to mention the name, get into a relationship with a girl. From that time onwards, I was always left alone, as before he start the relationship with the girl, both of us were always had a time to do our assignment together, do discussion, and sometimes we had dinner together as well.

But, everything is changed since he had a relationship with the girl. I hope gods will bless their relationship forever.

Thanks My Friends.

1 comment:

cupcake said...

hehe...i thk i know who is that fren of urs le....anyways, just give him some time to spend with that gurl..it's sth "new" for him to explore. However, don't neglect him just yet as i believe he still wanna be frens with u..who knows. after he used to that gurl he will realise ur importance to him so don't feel neglected completely. instead of being offended of his action, try to thk optimisticly of his new relatiionships and as a good fren, instead of feeling frustrated of his action, juz be happy for him and urself orait?? cheez

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name