Thursday, July 30, 2009

H1N1

Today, already few university and colleges were told to stop their activities..
From the last two day, UiTM were the 1st, follow by UUM, then, UPM, yesterday was USM, and today I was told that UPSI were the latest local university which requested by the Higher Education Department to take a 1 week break..

Do this effective to cure the virus? or this is just the precaution method? How do the University authorities this about this? Do all the students in the University need to leave? But the problem is not all the students from local.. I am meaning that, for example, UPM, were ask to close and all the students are requested to leave their colleges, but how about students that not from KL? such as from West Malaysia? Does it very wasted if they require to buy a round trip ticket back to their home... Are the authorities think about this?? Few hundred dollar will be burn just because the students are requested to leave their colleges.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name