Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Facebook?

I just want to share my experience with all the reader in my blog.. This is just my own opinion....
For me, Facebook is quite interesting eventough I was just coming into the world of Facebook...

In the facebook, we all can chat, post comment, replay comment as well as playing games.

For my self, I use facebook to relax myself, as well as posting some topic regarding my coursemates which it is very fun because all of us use it as one of the ways to chat....

Besides that, by posting and replying a topic, it actually relax my mind by having fun of all the topic posted by my group/friends.

Sometimes, I feel very lonely at my room and take a time off to post comment when I feel very bored while reading book.

So, I hope you all can also enjoy facebook as well as use it to relax and enjoy it !!

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name