Friday, August 14, 2009

Bad Services

Today, during Dr. K lecturer, my friend, Michele Tan receiving a phone call from the owner of the car, whereby at first I thought they call to further investigate about why the car were broken down yesterday night. Her mobile keep ringing and ringing and ringing non-stop for an hour, as the exhausted owner want to get the explanation regarding her car, each time her tone was sound really scary, what I mean here is, she was really "ah soh" whereby she can keep talking non-stop and each time her tone was increasing. After that, as she cannot get into the right thing, she passed the mobile to her "boyfriend" to talk to us, I guess he keep pressuring us for sharing the replacement fees.

Haiz,What can We Do? That was not our wrong doing. So, Michele decided to past the mobile to our "Dai Kah Jie" and she keep the negotiation going. haha, very funny, our sister face changed red when so talk with the men as her face become more and more angry ... but that does not end, just a moment ago, around 11.30pm, the car owner who was not satisfy come to Cempaka and we has a talk with her. The environment was sound a bit harsh, as the AH SOH so so so angry, seem like she is the one who has the right side. Apa punya orang, now I understand, she was a local, and she cannot talk like a girl, only can talk like AH SOH, haha,

So, the victim was us, we ended up losing RM10 per person to the Ah Soh. I tell myself that, My RM10 was drop into the lake, not losing to the mad lady. Kesian, kami ka... nevermind my FRIENDS, many and the LAST k, Not need to get the same car already !!

Unimas Students, Please be careful next time, don't simply lent a car or you guys will get into troubles like us.. Please call 016-3655454 to rent a car during this Mid-Break, the car rental was GUARANTEE the lowest & Cheapest in Unimas, only available for 1 weeks due to several reason, RM4.99 per hour, or RM39.99 for half day. Don't miss the great promotion period, term and condition apply.

1 comment:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Haha Entrepreneur SHIT !!! Haha

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name