Friday, August 14, 2009

Mid-Break Started

Butter Sweet Boneless Fish

Lemon Chicken
Kai Lan with Soya Sauce.


Today, was the last day of classes in Unimas as there will be a 1 week break. Actually, since yesterday, I already start holidaying as my last lectures was yesterday but for this break, I feel like there were no holiday at all. I feel very very very bored, because most of the time, I stay at my own room in the hostel as there was no activity, eventhough there was Convo Celebration which started on 13-16 August 2009.

I am not involve, so, I don't think there was celebration, anyways, congratulations to those who eventually graduates. Hopefully the next convo will be my turn.. I really hope that.

It was a bored day to go on today, as there were really nothing to do, I ended up with watching TVB Drama on my laptop until now, and I need to take a break from it, as I feel really headache.

My friend, has gone out as the holiday fever stated since Wednesday Night, haha, not to mention who are they, now I think they are enjoying the Music in "Absolute Karaoke" I dunno where is the place as I don't know Chinese Character, I also not a good singer, so I ended up enjoying myself at room, and did not follow them to the karaoke.

It is really bored, if I stay like this for 1 week, I think I will be crazy...

B4 that, I would like to recommend to all my reader regarding a Restaurant that I went for dinner yesterday, it call "The Banquet" this restaurant is opposite Boulevard Shopping Center, and the food there is really good and available in a reasonable price, as well as the food sold are 100% Halal. Yesterday, 4 of us orders 3 dishes which included vegetable, meat, seafood and also a pot of Chinese tea. The portion of the foods also not bad, I guess it is enough for 5-6 person. How much do you all think it cost? It only cost us RM15 per person. It really worth. If got time, you guys and girls should try it. Belief me, It really WORTH !

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name