Monday, August 17, 2009

Badminton

Today, finally there was some activities for me as myself and few others friends went to play badminton at Golden Hawk Sports Center just a moment ago.

It was a fine games for four of us whereby it was really challenging as well as make me run around the badminton court. I won both matches that I play, even though I am not a badminton player with good basic, but what I can share here is, every sports need stamina, as long as you guys has stamina, nothing can make difficulties to us. So, that was the keys to be successful.

After that, we went to Bombay Masala, whereby we DAPAU, our dinner, we order a Nasi Kandar Kota Samarahan which cost me RM6.50, as usual I will complain as the price is expensive, but the food really nice la, with the price, bolehlah, acceptable.


ss: Now, continue with Final Year Project, Chapter 2, here I come ... I want Graduates Next Year.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name