Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KFC

Today, was unusual for me as I wake up extremely early compare to others day eventhough I only slept at 6.30am, I wake up at 12.00pm and the I things I usually do is on my laptop and read the news around Malaysia on thestar.com.my.

After that, I take a short bath and get myself a cup of coffee b4 I went to the cafe to get my lunch.

After that, I continue with my Web Design Translation Assignment which I finally get it done with few words I left it unchanged as I can't find the nearest meaning to the words. But, I am really appreciated the lecturer, Mr.Syahrul Nizam, as he is not likes other lecturer which he do check and give me some comment regarding my translation assignment. Do you think other lecturer will do the same? I know you guys have the answer.

Now, I already have my meal for my dinner as my friends, John Kua, has just pass me the Dinner Plate he brought in KFC just a moment ago. So, I will kept in for my dinner tonight.


Now, I will continue with my Chapter 2 - Literature Review.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name