Sunday, August 16, 2009

Business with little Profit

Just a moment ago, I received a phone call from a Unimas Students requiring a car rental services and I have accepted her offer to rent the car whereby I charged her RM50 for one day car rental. The price seem to be expensive? I don't think so, as the rate is the cheapest price in Unimas whereby only available on limited period only.

Others car rental charged RM65 or RM60 for the whole day, but I charged the rental cost below the average as my boss, owner of the car say, "Please Charge Whatever Price You Want" so I decided to charge a cheaper price since all is also Students in Unimas.

So, 2morow, they will rent the car from 10am in the morning till Tuesday 2pm. It's actually more than 1 day, but since they are students as me too, I better charged them lower price as I don't want to spoil there mood..

I do hope they will add extra oil as the car is really MAKAN MINYAK, if no minyak, I just can say "Sorry, I can't do anything" as reminder has been given out.

p/s - take care the car well and accident free.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name