Sunday, August 16, 2009

Faizal Tahir in Unimas

Who are the person? The person I mention in this text is one of the hottest Top Male Singer in Malaysia Now.

Why he is in Unimas? He is actually invited by some1, most probably the Unimas people, to come here to performing few songs on this Pesta Convocation. Really few songs, he sang only 5 songs, which only 1 of the song he sing I know. Have you been listen to "Gemuruh Jiwa". This song was his creation which really inspired me.

I went to Pesta Convocation in East Campus just now, with two of my friends, actually it should be more, but some1 said don't want go. Anyways, 3 of us really enjoy with all the performances.

There was many performance starting the night off with Bayu Unimas, then Quire Unimas, Singing by some1, Performance by Battle of the Band Winner, Performance by Karaoke Winner, and finally at 10.15pm, Faizal Tahir is here.

It really good, even though only 5 songs he deliver to us. All of it really sound good. In my mind, how much do Unimas pay him for performing here? RM10k, RM20k or more? He has been here not even 1 hour, and his income should be high I guess.

Overall, It really worth for spending my time there, It's Fun, and Enjoyable.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name