Friday, August 14, 2009

Cafe Cempaka (Ladies Side)



Why I write about this Cafe Cempaka? You think I want to promote them, forget about it.

I wanna to voice out my dissatisfaction toward the Service Quality provided by the food stall.

What happen to the person who charge the price for our meal. Why they simple charge a food price based on the perception.

I really not satisfy, because they simply charge the price of my meal just a moment ago...

I take a small piece of chicken + some hot dog.. wow, the price is extremely expensive for me, what to do? I just need to pay lor.

But, I cannot complain to the authority, because I know they won't believe it !!!!!! I won't be mind if they charge me RM3++ but unfortunately, is was RM4++. It really UNREASONABLE!

Frustrated Buyer !!!! I am a hostage buyer.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name