Saturday, August 15, 2009

Car Rental Services without Profit

Since yesterday, I started the car rental services while is non-profit organization, and those people who want to borrow the car is my friends, so how can I charged them?

If I charged them, then I really FRIENDSHIT. But, most important is not about the profit, what I want, can be describes in few words.
- Make sure accident free
- Don't Keduket on Petrol
- Don't drink and drive
- Do add extra petrol because the car really makan MINYAK
- Do drive safe


That was just some common rules and regulations. As long as you guys happy, I also happy. Enjoy your day outside Unimas.

But still, if I charged those who wanted to rent the Car, I repeat what I mention last time, I guarantee you guys that the cost for renting is the Lowest in Unimas. So, don't miss the great chance.

Just a moment ago, Michele Tan had borrow the car, of course without paying the rental fees because friends ma, so we wait and see, whether she obey the rules and regulation or not.

Term & Condition Apply: Set by owner of the car, for more information, please call 014-9922680/016-9746316

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name