Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Ending of the Mid-Break

Today, will be the last day for Unimas Student's for enjoying whatever they was doing for the past one week.
It will be the time of Mid-Examination for mostly of the students whereby the coming week, they all will be sitting for examination. I was a bit lucky this semester as our courses was only has One Examination that has been done before the Mid-Break. I guess there will be another Mid-Examination for me, which is the Web-Design Examination. I hope that I will be able to do the examination as well as scoring a good marks for every courses I took this semester.

Anyways, there were still a lot of things waiting for me to get it done, such as the "Final Year Project" - FYP, Strategic Management (Individual as well as Group Assignment), International Marketing (Group Assignment), Web Design (Mobile Challenge, due on 27 August), as well as Marketing Research (Assignment 1 and Assignment 2, Weekly Tutorials and Weekly Quiz).

Anyway, It was already one week of break, I am sure that everyone has been getting good resting, including me, even though I know that my sleeping time is abnormal a bit, I will change it starting today, that is the Promise I give to Myself.

That all for now, I hope I will be able to updating my Blog frequently, hope for the best.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name