Monday, August 24, 2009

Dinner with Sam

Yesterday Night, after fetching my friends, Sam and his Girl Friends, We went to a Restaurant in Jalan Kereta Api Lama, according to Allen, whereby we had our Dinner at one of the randomly selected restaurant.

This is what I get for my dinner. The Price is reasonable but the food is "Boleh la".
That is Mango Fish Rice which cost me RM5. I can't finish it, so that means the food ...... you guys guess la.

This is Cordon Blue Steak, but not the steak is not what in my perception, My Friends got this for her dinner meal, how was it, I dunno, maybe Ok. The Price is RM12.90.

This is the most satisfied item that I really like, It's the Ice Blended Mocha (Coffee), I love it.
The price is reasonable, RM4, which is suitable with the Quality of the Drink. I would recommend you guys for this Drink.

This is Grill SOSEJ, which is the appetizer for us, just normal, nothing special, it cost me, RM4. Anyways, the price is better than I get in Kuala Lumpur.

This is Cheese Chicken Steak, which is the menu of the day for Wong Wai Mun, It cost RM12.90 which is very reasonable price I guess.

The Most Satisfy Item of the Night.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name