Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kena Saman In Unimas

There was a 4ekor as well, please see properly. Wednesday Draw.


4ekor= Magnum, Toto, Da Ma Cai, Wednesday Draw, Don't miss the Lady Luck.

This is the 1st time I experience myself, whereby a car parked at F.I.T, nearby Sakura Water Tower Cafe, were SAMAN, even though the car was parked at the student car park area.

It's already the seven weeks since the new semester had started, and the car was parked at the same area with any SAMAN, until recently, week number 7.

Kesian, My Friends, who was kena SAMAN yesterday? Why?

The question should be ask to the officer of give away the SAMAN, only he or she had the answer.

1 comment:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Oi Boss, at least censored the car plate number la. nanti cermin kereta kena pecah. Lol

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name