Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Normal Life

I was back to my normal life style, no more 5am sleep and wake up at 2pm or 3pm.
After two day of the ending of the Mid-Break, I was able to sleep early as early as 2am and wake up at 6.30am, depend on the condition as well, actually I cannot sleep well, that why I was awake.

Anyways, it was a good start, as now I can become a normal person than being abnormal as sleeping at 5am or 6am in the morning till evening. I hope I will able to continue it.

Today, I was attending a lecture at 11am, even though the class was attended by less than 20 students, I am still unable to understand what the lecturer is talking about. What I get was, "Habuk pun tak ada" or "Apa pun x ada". That wording, keep going around my mind after I had attended his class.

The trouble finally happen to me, during the International Marketing Class, the lecturer give us an essay QUIZ to answer, and do you guys know what happen? Three of us sit at the lecture hall for a most an hour and we cannot think a single clue, "APA PUN X ADA" that the wording keep going on to me until now.

Anyway, I have the second chance now, I still can read and read again regarding the Quiz given, as we cannot submit the answer we do just now, as the lecturer office was closed, so I can do it now and submitted it tomorrow.

Last but not least, today myself and few of my friends went to KFC Kota Samarahan for Lunch, and when we entered into the franchise, there was a bad smell as well as the place was not in appropriate, do you know what we seen? Unbelievable, it was a LALAT.

Do you see that? I found it inside KFC Kota Samarahan.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name