Monday, August 3, 2009

Uni Life

Today, was a bit boring for me as I wake up early to attend Lab Session which started at 9am.

After that, I was going for another lecture which I had to wait for 1 hour because I was early to the class which is started at 11am..

B4 the lecture start, the lecturer start nagging at us, treated us likes small babies and requested us to submitted the Quiz which if I not mistaken, we were required to write it and not in a typing format, but unfortunately, he said, "I already tell you guys, next time do listen what I say in the class" mentioning about his behavior that he always the right person. So, the entire class will get ZERO for this Quiz except few lucky students who has type the Quiz and handed it.

After that, I went to HEP to convert my Digi Call Plan into a New D' Campus Plan which is much cheaper but I dunno whether I made the right decision or not, because I was not a heavy user on mobile call and actually I was satisfy with the current plan. Anyways, It already past. I already converted it and just looking forward to use the new plan.

Next, myself and one of my friends went back to our hostel under the hot sun and b4 we reach our apartment, we get something for our Lunch. Then, after the lunch, I was very tired and eventually had a short nap less than 1 hour because I have to go training at 5pm.

At sharp 5pm, myself and my training group were waiting at HEP whereby we had our training session there. What we did was, we run up and down at the "tangga" in HEP from Level 3 to Level 1 for almost 21 minutes. Has anyone try it b4? It really work and it was a tiring training session.

Then, after the training session, I went to the Unimas clinic to request some vitamin C as well as multi-vitamin from the doctor, the doctor was kind enough as she gives me a large portion of vitamin as well as others medicine that I requested.

After I return from the clinic, I take a rest b4 proceeding to take a bath and go for dinner at Warung 2000 with my housemate. I had a chicken rice and a cup of 100 Plus. B4 that, I also went to the Taka Cake House to get breads for my breakfast tomorrow as well as went to the printing shop to print some journals which I will be meeting my supervisor for my FYP.

After I returning from dinner, I was totally blur, I feel something is making me worries but I dunno what is that, I cannot concentrate on my revision and I do feel not comfortable. What suppose I need to do? Since last week, I already feel that I have difficulties to sleep and eventually until 4am or 5am, then only I can sleep. What should I do? Do I need to take sleeping pill or went to consults a doctor? Anyone having the same problem?

WHY? Someone please tell me.......................

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name