Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What A Busy Life

Today, I wake up early as I need to take the last bus in the morning to went for a class at 12.01pm.
As the last bus was 10.30am, Myself and my friend were an hour early to the destination. So, both of us decided to go for a breakfast+lunch b4 we entering a lecture which last for 3 hour.

During the class, we were inform that we will be having our midterm next Monday, which we need to study at least 6 chapter to score a 20% examination, all in essay format.

After the class, I went to meet up with my FYP supervisor regarding on my chapter 2 writing. She told me to looked for journals last week, and today I meet up with her. She requested me to read through all the journals that I have, and do a summary and let her see b4 I proceeded with the writing.

Then, I went to Sports Complex to meet up with the Sports Offices as well as continue with my training which is the preparation for next week "Borneo Games" in Sabah.
Today, we were waiting for the transports to go to Mini Stadium Kota Samarahan, but it was really sad story, the transportation management really a good 'aeroplane flyer' as they keep missing for travel us to the Stadium for not once but few times already.
Luckily, we have our own transport to go for training today.

As soon as well finish with our training, we were given the official attire for Unimas Athletes which we need to attend a talk on "H1N1" tomorrow at 2pm in CTF1. I think it is a precaution step taken by the sports officers to prevent unwanted issues from happening among the athletes. After that, we will be going for a "Majlis Penyerahan Bendera Contingent " b4 we left to Sabah.

After that, I went back to hostel and faster take a bath, because I had a assignment meeting with my groupmate at 8pm just now. Really busy nowadays, but it's ok because I want to achieve my main target which is to graduate on time next MAY 2010.

I even left out my dinner due to my commitment, and I was only taken my dinner after the discussion which last for 2 hour.

So, now is the time for me to continue with my revision, I hope I can do it.. haha, quite lazy actually but I don't to disappoint myself. I need to do it even I am damm tired.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name