Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 2009 is Over

As the first day of Raya and also My Birthday, I really wasting my time whereby I have not touch anything on my projects, assignments require by Sam, as well as my Final Year Project, need to add Extra Ingredients too make it SPECIAL. OMG--> I am getting Lazy no thanks to myself.

As per yesterday, I only able to get into my bed around 4am, whereby doing all the useless stuff, such as Blogging, Facebook-ing, and Drinking as well. OMG--> I am sooooo Terrible. I have been wasting too much of time for all this stuffs, and now I guess I should be worry for my future.

Today, after promising Sam to went out and get our Lunch at Xiang Xiang, I was back to my own room, whereby I have my Lunch with a 1.5 liter of 100 Plus, to make my stay awake, since I did not took any Coffee yet, as I only able to wake up at 12.20pm, when I receiving an sms from Sam. I need to prepare myself in a 10minutes mode, so your know how rushing am I just now. So, during that time, I only able to brush my teeth and taking a short bath, less than 8 minutes as I don't to be the one who know as "P" timer, If you guys or girls know me, I am always a "M" timer but of course if the person is "M" timer also, if not I will TRANSFORM into "P" timer.

After having my Lunch, I was sooo headache, maybe because I have not enough sleep or might well causes by the Heineken that I drank yesterday. OMG--> my drinking skill has been declining? I don't think so, this is because Minum Tidak Cukup. I guess only Sam will understand what I mean by "Minum Tidak Cukup". So I ended myself in the bed until 5pm a moment ago, whereby I receive call from my Godfather's Daughter, asking me quite many question, haha, so I have been chatting with her around 20 minutes I guess before she tell me that she need to go now as my Godfather is waiting for her to play "MAHJONG"

I guess I need to throw away all the bad habits that is still inside myself, if I should be the one worries, there are many works that need to be done, One Down, another is Coming, another Down, 2 more is Coming, what else if not assignments or projects.

Happy 100 Posting for my BLOG as well.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name