Monday, September 21, 2009

OMG--> Hidden Item

At 1st I thought MY Birthday Present, if you all see my previous posting, I thought that was only a BELT. But the BOX got Hidden Department as well, I just discover it since SAM poke me on the MSN. OMG--> this products sure an exclusive and expensive product.

This is the Present Box.

WHEN I OPEN IT,
At 1st, I thought it was only a BELT.

At 2.10am, SAM poke me via the MSN,
He telling me that there was a Hidden Department in the Box.

I Discover that the BOX was not only a BELT,
but a NEW WALLET and Exclusive Pen as well.

OMG--> Hidden Department in A BOX,
It really SURPRISE ME.

It telling me, never judge a BOX by it Cover.
There was a HIDDEN Department inside the BOX.

Big Big Surprise from My Fellow Friends.

3rd Year Marketing Students,
You all really surprise me with the Present.
Special THANKS :

Allen Tian,

Jeffrey Ling Chung Cheng,

Lina Yek Mei Ling,

Wong Siew Lung,

Sam Ng Zhee Hoong,

Michele Lye Wei-Tan,

Queenie Chua Nam Sei,

Teng Fong Fong,

Wong Wai Mun,

Aaron Tai Ching Hong,

Phang Chan Li,

Teo Huey Lian,

Tang Kui Huong.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name