Friday, September 18, 2009

Bus out of Services (POSTPONED)

Today, as usual I was waiting for buses to go East Campus for my presentation at 8.30am, whereby I waited for almost 15 minutes but the buses seem not coming. Why this happen to me? Because of BAD LUCK? emmmm, I also DUNNO.

Luckily, they was one of my FRIENDS, not well close friends, but he willing to fetch me since he saw me waiting for buses to go East Campus, as he was also going to the same direction. We are supposedly to have our Research Marketing Presentation at 9am, but the buses seem not in the operation MODE.

It really irresponsible for the UNIVERSITY TRANSPORTS DEPARTMENT to cancelled the trip of the buses without noticed us, the ENTIRE UNIMAS Students. Therefore, I make a call to the MPP, MAJLIS PERWAKILAN PELAJAR, regarding this matter. He replying me that, the buses will operation 1 hour per trip whereby, weekdays suppose to be half an hour per trip, and the poor things is we are not NOTICED about that.

MPP--> reply my complaint by mentioning that the UNIMAS TRANSPORTS DEPARTMENT, that the NOTICE cannot be done because they DON'T have the "EMEL RASMI" that means they don't have the POWER or RIGHT from HEP to make the DECISION, but they seem doing the things as they think that is TRUE or RIGHT to do that. I means POSTPONING the trip for the Buses.

Where is the Students Welfare?

"Empowering Students Welfare" from MPP?

HABUK PUN TIDAK ADA

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name