Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting MAD

Can you imagine when you are sleeping in you bed, there was a sudden loud sound from somewhere that is nearby. I was experiencing it for the last few day since early August. It was really annoying as the woofer sound would make my heart goes faster. How can I get a good rest if this things keep happening on me?

I was experiencing the difficulties, again and again, the latest at 1am++, just a moment ago. During that time, I was already on BED, and looking forward to get a good rest since I already finish Goreng-ing my ASSESSMENTS. Therefore, I was on bed at 10pm, as tomorrow there will be a tutorial class for me at 9am, and I need to wake up early, so I was on Bed earlier than before.

But, those inconsiderate people keep disturbing my sleep, again with the music ON a LOUD MODE, keeping my sleep at bay, their attitude was really BODOH, Never Use Brain at all, izit all of this due to they are SARAWAKIAN? staying on top of the TREE before, and move to the MODERN Life? I guess so....

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name