Thursday, September 17, 2009

Class Cancelled

OMG--> Why the class is cancel without any notice? I thought the class will go on as usual as there are no information regarding any cancellation. Therefore, I was one of the many students (around 10 of us) in the seminar room (BS3), waiting for the lecturer to come and deliver his lecture to us.

What a disappointing to me, the lecturer has not come till 2.30pm, sound irresponsible? Whatever la, I choose to get out from the BS3, and eventually at Cais now. I know it the Raya is coming soon, and I guess, Mr. John known that many students had gone back for the celebration, as usual because the flight will be cost a little bit cheap compare to the date that very near to the Raya.

The almost empty class what the evidence, whereby most of the students has went back, on normal day, the attendants rate is around 40++ students who came to the class. But as I mention just now, it was around 10 of us. I do hope next time if the lecture is not held, PLEASE INFORM US at LEAST we NOT NEED TO GO !!!!

1 comment:

Zaraki said...

Luckily I made the right choice...

Haha PONTENG !!!

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name