Thursday, September 17, 2009

Boulevard Part Timer Needed

I was receiving an SMS from my friends regarding that Boulevard needs more part timer during Hari Raya Season, but unfortunately they are unwillingly to pay us better salary, so would you help them during the five day of Hari Raya? What I know from my friends who working full time in Boulevard, he tell me that all the Malays workers will entitled to a FIVE Days Off !!!

The information I get from my friends are such as RM3 per hour on Friday and Tuesday and RM4.50 per hour for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. OMG--> really Stingy, I means the management committee in Boulevard, needs workers but unwillingly to pay us Extra. So, I also not sure whether I will be working or not.

If they are willing to pay us more, maybe all of us willing to work for them during this FIVE days, but the reality are THEY ARE NOT !!! So, just forget about it, concentrate on the assignments, projects as well as the Final Year Project !!!

If you all are interesting, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact our Supervisor in Unimas,
Do you know who she is?

Of course,
Lina Yek Mei Ling,


Contact Number:
016-8610708

1 comment:

Zaraki said...

Lol, Pay so low. Haha at least better than Everise. RM2.50 per hour

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name