Thursday, September 24, 2009

Countdown + Fogging

Well, as I was in a Damm boring mode, since I have to think about the works given by my Project Manager (Don't play play) an international marketing company namely International Sport, I guess I need to take a break since I was out of idea now.

It is a normal routine for us as a students, whereby lots (tans) of workload is given to us, and we need to accomplish it in a given time, I hope by next month all the Mission is Accomplish since starting today I will remember by telling myself that it will be one month to go before I get off from this devil place and heading home to Kuala Lumpur, even though it was not a long break, at least I guess I need a break outsides this place.

I Miss KL a lot, it has been 3 month since I came here,

Well, at the moment, what I hate the most is not the workload or assignment, but the Mosquito that inside my room which has disturbing my concentration. WTH , why nowadays there is so many MOSQUITO in UNIMAS, especially in Cempaka, when is the FOGGING company that assign to do fogging activities in the areas in Unimas will be coming again, as I was still remember they came here only once on this semester, I damm in need for your service now,

THERE IS A LOT OF BIG BIG MOSQUITO in the surrounding area in COLLEGE CEMPAKA.
I NEED HELP,

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE FOGGING ACTIVITIES,

I DON'T WANT TO KENA "DENGGI"

3 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Lol. Just close the bloody window and door la. How could the mosquito come in le?

Ya. I would be cramp but this is the opportunity cost.

Fogging could solve the problem but only in short term. If fogging is effective for long term all the fogging company boleh tutup as no more place would need their service.

Haha. Conclusion. Just be patience. If you believe in God then that is the test for you.

Wish you could find light in life. but of course there must be darkness for light to function.

Thus, every negative element would bring a positive implication

Think positive and the world would shine.

alex5454 said...

Out of Idea Now, Blank already.

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Sampai Limit, Just Sleep. Hahaha !!!

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name