Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hari Raya is Over?

I know that Hari Raya Holiday is over for the government and private sectors whereby most of them need to reporting back to their work since yesterday, but there was also many who take leave to continue the holiday. But what I know the Raya will last at least a month from the 1st day of Raya, "do correct me if I am wrong". As yesterday, I was on my ways to get our lunch in Xiang Xiang, we saw that our FEB Dean, Prof Shazali, was on his ways to lunch as well, I guess so, Prof. has gone back to work on the 4th day of raya? It really early, that my perception. If I am on the holiday, I guess most of my friends will know what I you do, hahaha, I will definitely take two or three day early from the holiday and will be back after at least 1 weeks after the holiday, whereby this had causes me an A in my last semester courses since I missed a 5% Quiz that given by the lecturer, oklah, I don't to sell his name here.

Back to the topic, why I said the Raya is over? emmm, if you guys visited my Facebook a moment ago, I guess you all should know why I want to share this topic. As you know, for the last 1 weeks, I has been enjoying my life at the most satisfy ways, whereby I was alone at my apartment, whereas all my housemates, including the Chinese gengs has gone home for the break. I really enjoying it because there is no Loud Music+Woofer that always happen in the apartment, BUT I guess the Nightmare will start again since the FELLA is Back !!! What the Hell, got raya, just go raya la.... why this FELLA, coming back as early as today, and I know I will be getting some unnecessary Disturb from what he usually DiD.

At early as 11am in the morning, I heard that somebody was opening the Door outside my ROOM, during that time I guess it should be the office staffs that coming for security checking, but it wasn't. It was the person who stay next to my room, he is back? OMG--> he is a Malays from Sabah, and I dunno why he is back here so DAMM early. As soon as he settled his stuff, that WAS it. I know I won't be having a good REST, since I was only on bed early in the morning. The Music is Started, at first it was slow, then becoming more LOUD and LOUDER with all the Malays Hits, WTF, my sleep is gone at the moment. I put the extra pillow that I have in my whole face, pretending I could not heard the MUSIC, but it fail. Then, Sam calling me to go for Lunch, but I tell him I need to get rest so, I FFK him, really sorry SAM, my NIGHTMARE is Back !!!

3 comments:

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

You must fight Fire with Fire. Boom dia Balik.

KL mana boleh kalah kepada Sabah..

Huhu Rasa Tercabar....

alex5454 said...

whatever la.. no need to do that kind of things, haha, actually I don't have the asset to do that..

Zaraki Kenpachi said...

Haiz, I guess I should tukar bilik dengan kau or invite ur housemate to be sebelah with me.

Disco everyday without challenge seems bored. Lol

Haha, i guess all my neighbours feel the same as you. Annoying. Haha

Kalau Rasa Tercabar, Marilah. I accept all challenge. Haha

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name