Saturday, September 19, 2009

How Can I FOCUSING WELL?

Since the public holidays is started, I have to control myself by being not focus on my assignments, assessments, projects, as well as the Final Year Project. Thus, I was in a dilemma now, as I know that I have a lots of works, things, stuffs that need to be done in time before I went home for my study weeks, the end of October.

Therefore, I really needs good advices and encouragement for me to do that, as I know that I will be able to focus of my TVB Drama for the whole day, but not on readings and searching for information as well as doing reports. That why I need to control myself, so that I wont be Hyperactive on watching Drama but Extremely Hyperactive on my works, stuffs as well.

So, how can I keep my concentration 100% focusing on my studies? --> of course the first choice will be the COFFEE. As I know I was addicted to it, I try to control myself, so at least 2 pack per day, but during Holidays, I cannot imagine how many packs I will consume. The reason is I need to keep focusing.

Next, according to my tutor, only one tutor for us this semester, so I guess you all should know who he is right, he told us that, we should really concentrate 2 to 3 hour for our stuff, especially our reports, projects, assignments, ONLY 2 hour or 3 hour, that the MAXIMUM, therefore, one day equal to 24 hours, minus maximum 3 hour to study, that mean 21 hour left, thereby minus another 10 hour to sleep, we still have 11 hour to do outdoor activities. Really ar? I don't think so.

What is yours opinions?
feel free to drop by a comment, thanks.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name