Saturday, September 19, 2009

Early Present

Today, as around 11.00am in the morning, during that time I was still in my bed since I was only get into my sleep around 5.00am in the morning, I receive an SMS regarding that was a successful reload of RM100 into my Digi number, but I don't know who is the person that send me a huge amount. Anyways, I guess I know who he or she is, if my six sense is correct.

A moment later, around 1.00pm, again, I was receiving another RM50 reload from somebody, and half an hour later, I receiving another RM50, that bring the total to RM200 in less than 3 hour. Besides that, since that my birthday is around the corner, with that amount of reload, I will be entitled to the BONUS from Digi as well, another RM100 talktime for free.

I guess I will be receiving more reload in the nearest time being, I guess as my birthday present gua. So, I would like to thanks all that had send me the reload and I will promise you guys to use the amount wisely. Of course I will use it wisely because my relationship is complicated, so I guess I wont be using much from making telephone calls.

Thank you. May Gods Bless Us. Take Care.

No comments:

My Godfather

My Godfather

Myself and Godfather

Myself and Godfather

It's Me

It's Me

FriendShip

FriendShip

My Chinese Name

My Chinese Name